e know the loss of a loved one is hard, and we understand you may have many questions about what happens next. Our helpful and compassionate staff is here (24 hours a day, 365 days a year) to help you through this difficult time.
You can have complete confidence that your loved one will be well cared for and that we’ll guide you through this every step of the way. Call one of our three locations; Bowling Green (804) 633-5661, King George (540) 775-5522, or Colonial Beach (804) 224-7620.
Items To Bring When Making Funeral Arrangements:
1. Birth Certificate Information
2. Social Security Number
3. Military Discharge (form DD214)
4. Life Insurance Policies or Prefunded Funeral Plans
5. Several Recent Pictures of the Deceased for Obituary and Other Printed Items
6. Clothing for Deceased (including Cremation Families)
7. Obituary Information
8. Cemetery Information
Links to further assist you: